10/7/17

Vintage Collage Cards

Hi everyone, it's World Card Making Day and I've got 2 collage cards to share today.  The stamps are from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps and are amazing.

The first is a vintage card using Paris Fashions


Using assorted colors of Ranger Distress Inks, I colored the image one section at a time.



Before matting with cardstock, I added additional ink to the edges of the panel.  The sentiment is from Sentiments 1.


For my next card, I created a vintage travel card.  I stamped the image 3 times using the Travel Background 2 stamp. Using several colors of Ranger Distress Inks, I colored all three panels.


I used one of the stamped images as the background.  I cut tickets out of the second stamped image, then cut the tiny tickets out of the 3rd stamped image.  Each layer was matted with black for a more vintage look.


Life is a Journey is from the Sentiments 3 stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment