10/1/17

Joy Clair's October Challenge

Hi everyone, this month's challenge at Joy Clair is to use this photo as inspiration.


I created a Halloween card using the Spooky Greetings clear stamp set.


I stamped the hat and phrase using the MISTI.  I wanted the hat to fit just above the phrase and I wanted to use 2 colors of ink on the phrase. 


Using the MISTI, I stamped the first color then reinked the stamp in the 2nd color and stamped it again.  Works wonderfully every time.  I stamped the hat in black ink just to be sure my die cut hat would fit on the card.


I created a top folding card from black cardstock and added a striped background.  The next layer was torn then matted with black cardstock and added to the card.  Whisker Graphics twine was wrapped around the card and the stamped panel was add on top with foam adhesives for dimension.  The witches had was stamped and die cut, then matted with a larger black circle and fit perfectly in the allotted space.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment