10/2/17

Happy Halloween with Whisker Graphics

Hi everyone, I'm on the Whisker Graphics blog today with Halloween treat boxes.  Whisker Graphics twine adds a nice finishing touch to each treat box.


Starting with a 4" square panel of cardstock, I scored at 1" around the panel.  Cutting into the corners, I folded up on the scored lines and adhered them together creating little boxes which form the bottom of each treat box.


I cut Halloween pattern paper 5 1/2" x 8" and wrapped each piece around the box.  Using a punch, I punched circles in the top of each treat box.  To create the handles for each treat box, I used Spellbinders dies, adhering them over the punched area.

I tied Whisker Graphics Twine - Bright White Solid - to the top of two of the treat boxes. 


For the other two, I wrapped the twine around the handles.  Trick or Treat from Joy Clair stamps was stamped, punched and matted with a larger circle.  I then tied the stamped sentiment to the treat boxes with Whisker Graphics - Wheat Diva.




Now, simply fill with assorted candies and enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment