10/10/17

Baby Cards

Hi everyone, I have some fun cards on the Topflight blog today.  I used Craft Emotions - Lovely Baby, Vintage Toys.  I thought these would make great new baby cards.



I began by die cutting white circles and placing them in the MISTI.  Using the MISTI allowed me to add several colors of inks for definition on each buggy.


 Finally I added black ink for the wheels and stamped with the MISTI.


Using papers from my stash I created the cards.  A scalloped circle was added behind the image on the pink card.  Celebrate is from the Studio Light - Butterflies stamp set which I slipped behind the image.




A simple circle was added behind the image on the blue card.   Celebrate is from the Studio Light - Butterflies stamp set which I slipped behind the image.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




2 comments: