8/1/17

Post-it Note Holders with Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today with some little gifts to share.

I wanted to create some small inexpensive gifts that can easily be recreated.  These would be a perfect little something for a teacher or for anyone who uses lots of Post-it Notes!  I know I use post-its all day!


I have tons of chipboard coasters in my stash and knew they'd be a perfect size to use.  I cut assorted foils to fit - Blush/Blush Star Struck Foiled Paper, Copper/Copper Glossy Foiled Paper and Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Since the chipboard is 4" square, you can easily get 3 note holders from one 9" x 12" foil sheet.



Using my Zutter bind-it-all, I punched holes in the foiled panels and added wire to create my little books. 



 
Once the wire is added, I adhered the Post-It notepad inside.  I stamped some phrases that I wanted to use, adhering them to the note pads with Beacon Adhesives.  Then I added Petaloo flowers to the corner.
 
ADD NEW PICTURE
 
Finally, since I have someone specific who will love the purple note holder, I created a coordinating gift bag.
 
ADD NEW PICTURE
 
Rinea Foils emboss beautifully when used with an embossing folder.  I cut the Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to fit within the embossing folder.

 



Isn't it gorgeous????

 
I used Beacon Tacky Glue to adhere the embossed panel to a white gift bag, then die cut Thanks from a left over piece of the foil.  Since the foil is double sided, the possibilities are endless and all scraps can be used.  I ran Thanks through my Xyron Sticker Maker for complete and easy adhesive coverage.

 
I adhered Petaloo flowers in the upper corner of the gift bag with brad so as to coordinate with the Post-it Note holder.

 
Aren't they awesome?


 
Who would you give these to?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

1 comment: