6/2/17

It's a Celebration with Joy Clair

It's my day on the Joy Clair blog and  I'm using the Let's Celebrate stamp set.  I've created 2 cards so you can see how versatile this stamp set it. 



My first card is for a special event - perhaps a graduation, a girl's day, a family event, or even a birthday, but as this stamp set includes a birthday stamp, I thought I'd keep my first card more general.

I stamped the images I wanted to use, then colored them with Copic Markers.  Once colored, I fussy cut the images.


I created my card, then added "Celebrate" across the center.  I used die cuts onto which I popped the girl then placed  the packages in the corner.  To finish, I added pearls to the left of the girl and in the right corner of the card.



For my next card, I wanted to create a birthday specific card.

Birthday-joyclair-6-steph-ackerman

I stamped the girl on a white panel, then stamped the balloons around her.  To add the balloon strings, I masked the girl before stamping them.

Birthday-joyclair-4-steph-ackerman

I used the confetti stamp and randomly stamped it around about the card.  Then I stamped the balloons on cardstock, fussy cut them and placed them on the card base for a 3 dimensional look.  The panel was inked with blue ink and matted with red cardstock.   Happy Birthday was stamped on a white panel, then matted with red and blue cardstock.

Birthday-joyclair-5-steph-ackerman

Finally, I colored the girl with colored pencils.

Birthday-joyclair-7-steph-ackerman

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



1 comment: