4/21/17

Picture Perfect Wishes

 I'm using two of the newest stamp sets this month - God's Focus and Hello Sentiments.  God's Focus has 3 word and tons of elements to create some amazing projects.  The Hello Sentiments has tons of words that are perfect for many occasions.

 
 
I created the background by repeatedly stamping the camera on a panel of peach cardstock using black ink.  I alternated the positioning so the cameras were offset on the panel.  I then cut the panel to fit black cardstock and added it to my card.



Using the larger "Sending" stamp from the Hello Sentiments stamp set, I stamped it on white cardstock.  I wanted to use part of the sentiment stamp included with the God's Focus stamp set so I masked off the words I did not want to use.  For this purpose, I used a post it note to hide the words I did not want.  Then I inked the stamp.  I pulled away the post it note before stamping under "Sending".

Camera-joyclair-2-steph-ackerman

Next, I stamped wishes to complete my phrase.  Finally, I used a circle die to  die cut the phrase and matted it with a scalloped die which I then added to the card with foam adhesives.



What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment