4/6/17

Cruising with NCL 2016

Hi everyone, I have a new post on the Clear Scraps blog today using the April Kit.

Included with the kit was a Circle Painters Tray.  I've never used this product before  and I was excited to create with it.  I decided to use some photos from my cruise.




I painted the chipboard cut outs with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze.


Using the chipboard circle as the base, I cut pattern paper to fit, adhering it in place.


Using the chipboard cut outs as a guide, I decided where my photos would go.   I adhered them in place, then placed some ticket stubs where I needed a little "something".



I placed 2 chipboard cut outs over the photos with Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive.


Finally, I placed the acrylic piece and added the remaining chipboard cut out on top.



To complete my layout, I created sea shells using Makin'sⓇ Clay and Push Molds.

Doen't this make you want to take a vacation?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what adorable creation... especially smitten by the sea shells! :)

    ReplyDelete