3/24/17

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Image may contain: text



Hi everyone, the Joy Clair design team is participating in the  Spring Coffee Lovers Blop Hop.  Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor!!!!   Please stop by the Joy Clair blog to see all the amazing projects created for this hop.

I've used the Coffee Lovers stamp set and created 2 different cards.  This stamp set has 18 Coffee sentiments and images and is a must for the coffee lover in your family.



You got this is my first card.


I stamped the coffee cups using a masking technique so the center cup would appear to be in front of the other two cups.  I carefully cut around the tops of the cups so I could die cut without cutting off the edges.


Then I placed a large die cut circle behind the cups and placed it upon a doily which I placed on my card.  A little color was added and "Latte" was stamped in black ink on the center cup. 

For my second card, I wanted a simple black and white plus one color card. 

 
The cup was stamped on a white panel and the flourishes wee stamped under the sentiment.   Some white Whiskers Graphics twine was tied around the card for additional depth.
 
And finally, I decided to create a shaker card.  I'd forgotten how much fun they could be!!!
 
I used the My Cup Runneth Over stamp set - a fun set of 3 stamps.
 
 
I stamped and colored the cups, cutting them to fit my card.  The phrase was stamped and embossed on vellum and sandwiched between an embossed frame and a cardstock panel.
 

 
I used foam tape between the layers for dimension and so my beads could shake freely.

 


After inking all layers, added the cups and used stickles to add dimension for the flower centers and the flowing liquid from the cups.

 
 Please stop by the Joy Clair blog to see all the amazing projects created for this hop.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph
 


8 comments:

  1. Love all your cards! The shaker one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fabulous. I like the doily on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. On the 3rd one, I though there were tiny little buttons added to the flower until I read it's stickles. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards Steph, especially like the shaker card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stamp set. Fun idea to mask and make the trio.

    ReplyDelete